Are you Dr. Riegler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8614 Baymeadows Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256Phone+1 904-448-4640Fax+1 904-448-7120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Riegler, MD is an otolaryngologist in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with HCA Florida Memorial Hospital .
Education & Training
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- Union Memorial HospitalOtolaryngology, 1982 - 1983
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- [Physostigmine and reversal of anticholinergic effects of neurolept-anaesthesia (author''s transl)].Neumark, J., Riegler, R.> ;Anasth Intensivther Notfallmed. 1981 Aug
- [Jet ventilation in laryngoscopy and microlaryngeal surgery under general anaesthesia (author''s transl)].Zadrbilek, E., Draxler, V., Riegler, R., Höfler, H.> ;Anaesthesist. 1981 Apr
- [Head and brain injury in a patient with familial paroxysmal hypokalaemic paralysis (author''s transl)].Riegler, R., Binder, H., Duma, I.> ;Anaesthesist. 1982 May
- Join now to see all
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Florida