Are you Dr. Schwartz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office36100 Euclid Ave
Willoughby, OH 44094Phone(440) 946-4662Fax(440) 946-4084
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Schwartz, MD is a board certified internist in Willoughby, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Florida. He is affiliated with West Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital, and UH Ahuja Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of ToledoClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- FL State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- All about Asthma: Association with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Management, and Overlap with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.Aleksandra Kwasnik, Shelly A. Miller, Randall S. Schwartz, Stefanie Krick> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2016 Dec 1