Dr. Strate is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office635 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-4806
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1969 - 1973
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1972 - Present
- IN State Medical License 1976 - 2019
- MI State Medical License 1969 - 2008
- TX State Medical License 1975 - 1987
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDevelopment of immunohistochemistry services for cancer care in western Kenya: Implications for low- and middle-income countries.Kirtika Patel, R. Matthew Strother, Francis Ndiangui, David Chumba, William Jacobson, Cecelia Dodson, Murray B. Resnic, Randall W. Strate, James W. Smith> ;African Journal of Laboratory Medicine. 2016 May 4
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: