Dr. Abrams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office48 Cross Park Ct
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-5070
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaResidency, General Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1973
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1974 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsVideo-assisted thoracoscopic surgery as a primary intervention in pediatric parapneumonic effusion and empyema.Christopher R Schneider, Michael W.L. Gauderer, Dawn W. Blackhurst, John C. Chandler, Randel S. Abrams> ;American Surgeon. 2010 Sep 1
- 6 citationsPrimary thoracoscopic gross total resection of neuroblastoma.James M. DeCou, Marc G. Schlatter, Deanna S. Mitchell, Randel S. Abrams> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2005 Sep 26
- 9 citationsDiagnostic laparoscopy with planned appendectomy: an integral step in the evaluation of unexplained right lower quadrant painJames M. DeCou, Michael W.L. Gauderer, John T. Boyle, Julie A. Green, Randel S. Abrams> ;Pediatric Surgery International. 2004 Jan 24
- Join now to see all
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: