Are you Dr. Gutta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9850 Nicholas St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone+1 402-399-9990Fax+1 402-399-9851
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rao Gutta, MD is a vascular surgeon in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital, CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, and CHI Health Lakeside.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2004
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
- ELUVIA™ Drug-eluting Stent Versus Zilver® PTX® Stent Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEndovascular embolization of a giant renal artery aneurysm with preservation of renal parenchyma.Rao Gutta, James Lopes, William R. Flinn, David G. Neschis> ;Angiology. 2008 Apr 1
- 10 citationsIntraoperative coil embolization reduces transplant nephrectomy transfusion requirement.David G. Neschis, Rao Gutta, Hosam S. Al-Qudah, Stephen T. Bartlett, Benjamin Philosophe, Eugene J. Schweitzer, William R. Flinn, L Campos> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2007 Aug 1
- 60 citationsTwenty consecutive cases of endograft repair of traumatic aortic disruption: Lessons learnedDavid G. Neschis, Sina Moaine, Rao Gutta, Kirk Charles, Thomas M. Scalea, William R. Flinn, Bartley P. Griffith> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2007 Mar 1
- CHI Health LakesideOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
- CHI Health Mercy Council BluffsCouncil Bluffs, Iowa