Dr. Mora is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCooper University Hospital
One Cooper Plaza
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-342-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- I am dual board certified emergency and pediatric emergency medicine. I worked full time in the pediatric emergency setting at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Pennsylvania for over 15 years with a special interest in child abuse. Since that time, while I continue to practice pediatric emergency, my focus has changed to primarily adult emergency medicine at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey. Currently, I am researching potential interests and will post them as they become revealed to me.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine), 2001 - 2003
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1997
- City College of the City University of New YorkBS, Biology, 1988 - 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: