Dr. Juneja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 Eskenazi Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-880-0000Fax+1 317-880-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1995 - 1997
- B.J. Medical College - University of PuneClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- The Effect of Prestudy Insulin Therapy on Safety and Efficacy of Human Regular U-500 Insulin by Pump or Injection: A Posthoc Analysis.Robert C. Hood, Yun Chen, Dana Sindelar, Trang T. Ly, Rattan Juneja, R. Daniel Pollom, Liza L. Ilag, Carol Wysham> ;Endocrine Practice. 2021 Jan 1
- Insulin Tactics in Type 2 Diabetes.Meah, F.,Juneja, R.> ;Med. Clin. North Am.. 2014 Dec 03
- A Case of Calciphylaxis in a Patient with Hypoparathyroidism and Normal Renal Function.Erdel, B. L.,Juneja, R.,Evans-Molina, C.> ;Endocr Pract. 2014 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: