Dr. Baskharoun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7510 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209Phone+1 718-833-7063Fax+1 718-833-2158
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1994
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1991
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevention of recurrent episodes of rhabdomyolysis with tacrolimus in a transplant recipient with myopathy.Sharad Sathyan, Rawya Baskharoun, Alan S. Perlman> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2014 Sep 1
- 34 citationsIntraspinal Hemorrhage Complicating Oral Anticoagulant Therapy: An Unusual Case of Cervical Hematomyelia and a Review of the LiteratureVinod A. Pullarkat, Thomachan Kalapura, Martin Pincus, Rawya Baskharoun> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2000 Jan 24
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: