Are you Dr. Aldridge?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Hospital Park
Moultrie, GA 31768Phone+1 229-382-5114Fax+1 229-386-8272
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Aldridge, MD is an otolaryngologist in Moultrie, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, New York, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Colquitt Regional Medical Center and Tift Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - Present
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2006
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2005
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery