Dr. Armstrong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Sivley Rd SW
Huntsville, AL 35801Phone(256) 539-0457Fax(256) 539-5827
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, 2001 - 2002
- Baptist Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2001
- Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2000
- Orlando HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of FloridaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: