Dr. Brumbaugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3624 River Rd N
Keizer, OR 97303Phone(503) 561-5976Fax(503) 561-4912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2002
- Mayo ClinicInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- OR State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Salem HospitalSalem, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: