Dr. Fodor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office970 N Kalaheo Ave
Kailua, HI 96734Phone(808) 254-3011Fax(808) 254-4886
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a solo general ENT in private practice for nearly 42 years here in beautiful Kailua. I am now interested in retirement and desire to sell my practice for not less than $150,000 in cash and to the highest bidder. Offering a well equipped office in very good condition. Some improvements may be desirable but should not inhibit an intrepid physician with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent 160 bed community hospital nearby and a growing community that draws patients from the entire island of Oahu.
Call (808) 782-0008 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNeurilemmoma of the auricle: a case report.Raymond I. Fodor, Peter N. Pastore, Mary Ann Frable> ;Laryngoscope. 1977 Oct 1
- Adventist Health CastleKailua, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: