Overview of Dr. Hah
Dr. Raymond Hah is an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in adult spinal deformity, scoliosis, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Office1450 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033Fax(323) 442-5301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Single position lumbar fusion: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Emily S Mills, Joshua Treloar, Olumuyiwa Idowu, Tara Shelby, Ram K. Alluri, Raymond J. Hah> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Oct 23
- Timing of Total Hip Arthroplasty Affects Lumbar Spinal Fusion Outcomes.Emily S Mills, Gabriel Bouz, Blake Formanek, Brian C Chung, Jeffrey C. Wang, Nathanael Heckmann, Raymond J. Hah> ;Clinical spine surgery. 2021 Oct 19
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring During Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion.Ram K. Alluri, Jung Kee Mok, Avani S. Vaishnav, Tara Shelby, Ahilan Sivaganesan, Raymond J. Hah, Sheeraz A. Qureshi> ;Neurospine. 2021 Sep 30
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Raymond Hah: The Game-Changing Spine Technology to WatchAugust 13th, 2019
- Original Article Comparison of Proximal Junctional Failure and Functional Outcomes Across Varying Definitions of Proximal Junctional KyphosisOctober 20th, 2020
- NuVasive Partners with Scoliosis Research Society in Ongoing Double Diamond SponsorshipSeptember 28th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: