Are you Dr. Horwood?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24723 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 892-1440Fax(440) 892-4709
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Horwood, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Westlake, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and California. He is affiliated with UH St. John Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, and Lakewood Hospital.
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTwo Year Follow-up of the Preservation Unicompartmental Knee ImplantRajeev K. Jain, Lorraine T. Neville, Kace A. Ezzet, Robert S. Sterling, Raymond L. Horwood, Clifford W. Colwell> ;HSS Journal. 2011 Jul 1
- Readers React Strongly to Surgeon's Departure from Cleveland Clinic HospitalSeptember 10th, 2015