Are you Dr. Lippert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office89 John St
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-338-7125Fax+1 845-331-9388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Lippert, MD is an internist in Kingston, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, and Columbia Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1977 - 1979
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1992 - 1997
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013