Overview of Dr. Pumarejo
Dr. Raymond Pumarejo is a pulmonologist in Middleburg, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay County. He received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes and is experienced in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and critical care medicine.
Office2300 Park Ave.
Orange Park, FL 32073
- Is this information wrong?
Skills & Expertise
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Pulmonary function testing, Interstitial lung disease, Venous thromboembolism, Pleural disorders, Asthma and respiratory allergic conditions, Insomnia, Critical care medicine, Circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders, Thoracic cancer, Sleep apnea, Excessive somnolence, Advanced bronchoscopy, Pulmonary infections
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)1990 - 1992
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine- SCCMMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: