Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(860) 972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- The Pediatric Foot and AnkleRaymond J. Sullivan> ;Foot and ankle clinics. 2010 Jul 13
- 34 citationsCyclic loading of Achilles tendon repairs: a comparison of polyester and polyblend suture.Ross A. Benthien, Michael S. Aronow, Vilmaris Doran-Diaz, Raymond J. Sullivan, Ryan Naujoks, Douglas J. Adams> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2006 Jul 1
- 22 citationsAn in vitro study comparing the use of suture anchors and drill hole fixation for flexor digitorum longus transfer to the navicular.Raymond J. Sullivan, Heather A. Gladwell, Michael S. Aronow, Michael D. Nowak> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2006 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut