Are you Dr. Matin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Spruce St
Trenton, NJ 08638Phone+1 609-921-3123Fax+1 609-921-9454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Razia Matin, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Trenton, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. She is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Children's HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1970 - 1970
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1969 - 1969
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1963
- University at BuffaloResidency, Pediatrics, 1961 - 1962
- Little Company of MaryResidency, Pediatrics, 1960 - 1961
- Childrens Hospital of MichiganInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Liaquat Medical College/SindClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- St. Francis Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey