Dr. Appelgren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2776 Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901Phone(239) 343-2000Fax(239) 332-7246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Influence of granulation tissue, dental calculus and contaminated root cementum on periodontal wound healing. An experimental study in monkeys.Blomlöf L, Friskopp J, Appelgren R, Lindskog S, Hammarström L> ;J. Clin. Periodontol.. 1989-01-01
- New attachment in monkeys with experimental periodontitis with and without removal of the cementum.Blomlöf L, Lindskog S, Appelgren R, Jonsson B, Weintraub A, Hammarström L> ;J. Clin. Periodontol.. 1987-03-01
- Prognosis and mortality of root-resected molars.Blomlöf, L., Jansson, L., Appelgren, R., Ehnevid, H., Lindskog, S.> ;Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 1997 Apr
- Lee Memorial HospitalFort Myers, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: