Dr. Bavolek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office924 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2011
- Washington UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies.Joelle Borhart, Rebecca A. Bavolek> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2019 May 1
- 3 citationsSystemic Preoperative Antibiotics with Mandible Fractures: Are They Indicated at the Time of Injury?Andrew Linkugel, Elizabeth B. Odom, Rebecca A. Bavolek, Alison K. Snyder-Warwick, Kamlesh B. Patel> ;Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction. 2018 Mar 1
- 38 citationsMechanical Ventilation and Acute Lung Injury in Emergency Department Patients With Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock: An Observational StudyBrian M. Fuller, Nicholas M. Mohr, Matthew Dettmer, Sarah Kennedy, Kevin Cullison, Rebecca A. Bavolek, Nicholas Rathert, Craig McCammon> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2013 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- EM Match Advice: The Standardized Video InterviewJune 3rd, 2017
- Summer 2016 Residency & AlumniDecember 6th, 2016
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: