Are you Dr. Floyed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5000 Hennessy Blvd
Pediatric Emergency Room
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 765-7782Fax(225) 663-2283
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Floyed, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Texas, and Georgia. She is affiliated with University Medical Center at Brackenridge and Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 2008 - 2011
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDevelopment of a Screening Tool for Pediatric Sexual Assault May Reduce Emergency-Department VisitsRebecca L. Floyed, Daniel A. Hirsh, Virginia J. Greenbaum, Harold K. Simon> ;Pediatrics. 2011 Aug 1
- 62 citationsCulture-negative osteomyelitisRebecca L. Floyed, Russell W. Steele> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003 Aug 1
- A Neonate with SepsisRebecca L. Floyed, Nicole Kerley> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2003 Jun 1