Are you Dr. Folkerth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7532Fax(617) 975-0944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Folkerth, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New York. She is an Associate Professor of Pathology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Neuropathology, 1988 - 1990
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1988
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- Dementia in the Forensic Setting: Diagnoses Obtained Using a Condensed Protocol at the Office of Chief Medical Examiner, New York CityDavid S. Priemer, Rebecca D Folkerth> ;Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology. 2021 Sep 10
- Association of Prenatal Exposure to Maternal Drinking and Smoking With the Risk of Stillbirth.Hein Odendaal, Kimberly A. Dukes, Amy J. Elliott, Marian Willinger, Lisa M. Sullivan, Tara Tripp, Coen Groenewald, Michael M. Myers, William P. Fifer, Jyoti Angal, The...> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Aug 2
- Nicotinic Receptors in the Brainstem Ascending Arousal System in SIDS With Analysis of Pre-natal Exposures to Maternal Smoking and Alcohol in High-Risk Populations of ...Arunnjah Vivekanandarajah, Morgan E. Nelson, Hannah C. Kinney, Amy J. Elliott, Rebecca D. Folkerth, Hoa Tran, Jacob Cotton, Perri Jacobs, Megan E. Minter, Kristin Mcmi...> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2021 Mar 10
- Join now to see all