Dr. Fraioli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Bainbridge Ave, Map 3
Montefiore Medical Center, Dept Of Otolaryngology - Hns
Bronx, NY 10467Phone+1 718-920-4646Fax+1 718-405-9014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2003 - 2007
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- A Patient With Nasal Valve CompromiseRebecca E. Fraioli, Steven J. Pearlman> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2013 Sep 1
- 16 citationsCriterion-Based (Proficiency) Training to Improve Surgical PerformanceMarvin P. Fried, Rachel J. Kaye, Marc J. Gibber, Alexis H. Jackman, Boris Paskhover, Babak Sadoughi, Bradley A. Schiff, Rebecca E. Fraioli, Joseph B. Jacobs> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2012 Nov 1
- 8 citationsOpen bedside tracheotomy: Impact on patient care and patient safetyDonald B. Yoo, Bradley A. Schiff, Susanne Martz, Rebecca E. Fraioli, Richard V. Smith, Vladimir Kvetan, Marvin P. Fried> ;Laryngoscope. 2011 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: