Dr. Hamlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStanford Hospital at 300 Pasteur Drive
300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2018, MD/PhD, Distinction in Research
- Pomona CollegeBA, Molecular Biology, Cum Laude, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsHigh-dimensional CyTOF analysis of dengue virus–infected human DCs reveals distinct viral signaturesRebecca E. Hamlin, Adeeb Rahman, Theodore R. Pak, Kevin Maringer, Ignacio Mena, Dabeiba Bernal-Rubio, Uma Potla, Ana M. Maestre, Anthony C. Fredericks, El-ad David Ami...> ;JCI insight. 2017 Jul 6
- 100 citationsHIV-1 Vpu Antagonism of Tetherin Inhibits Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxic Responses by Natural Killer CellsRaymond A. Alvarez, Rebecca E. Hamlin, Anthony Monroe, Brian Moldt, Mathew T. Hotta, Gabriela Rodriguez Caprio, Daniel S. Fierer, Viviana Simon, Benjamin K. Chen> ;Journal of Virology. 2014 Jun 1
- 4 citationsHuman chorionic gonadotropin interactions with immobilized anti-hCG studied by quartz-crystal microbalance with dissipation monitoring.Natalie N. Chung, Rebecca E. Hamlin, Theodore J. Zwang, Malkiat S. Johal> ;Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A. 2012 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: