Dr. Howell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7690 Discovery Dr
Hamilton, OH 45069Phone+1 513-475-8400Fax+1 513-475-8271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Cricopharyngeus Muscle Dysfunction and Hypopharyngeal Diverticula (e.g., Zenker): A Multicenter Study.Rebecca J Howell, Dale Ekbom, Jan Kasperbauer, Meredith Tabangin, Mekibib Altaye, Shaun Wahab, Peter Belafsky, Jacqui Allen, Milan Amin, Semirra Bayan, Brian Cervenka,...> ;The Laryngoscope. 2022 Sep 14
- An Ex-vivo Model Examining Acoustics and Aerodynamic Effects Following Medialization With and Without Arytenoid Adduction.Alexandra Maddox, Liran Oren, Charles Farbos de Luzan, Rebecca Howell, Ephraim Gutmark, Sid Khosla> ;The Laryngoscope. 2022 Jun 2
- Surgery and Adjuvant Therapy Improve Derkay Scores in Adult and Pediatric Respiratory Papillomatosis.Kiefer Hock, Aimee Kennedy, Rebecca Howell, Aaron Friedman, Alessandro de Alarcon, Sid Khosla> ;The Laryngoscope. 2022 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Maternity and Paternity Leave in Otolaryngology Residency Training in the United StatesAdam Miller, Alice L Tang, Rebecca J Howell, Vinita Takiar, Jonathan R Mark, The Laryngoscope
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: