Are you Dr. Lau?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 274-1661Fax(317) 278-9918
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Lau, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital and Eskenazi Health.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- MsFLASH participants' priorities for alleviating menopausal symptoms.Carpenter, J. S.,Woods, N. F.,Otte, J. L.,Guthrie, K. A.,Hohensee, C.,Newton, K. M.,Joffe, H.,Cohen, L.,Sternfeld, B.,Lau, R. J.,Reed, S. D.,LaCroix, A. Z.> ;Climacteric. 2015 Oct 31
- Using an FSDS-R Item to Screen for Sexually Related Distress: A MsFLASH Analysis.Carpenter JS, Reed SD, Guthrie KA, Larson JC, Newton KM, Lau RJ, Learman LA, Shifren JL> ;Sex Med. 2015-03-01