Overview of Dr. Leeds
Dr. Rebecca Leeds is a family physician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. She received her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. She is one of 8 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital and one of 106 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine. She has 1 publication.
Office610 West 158th St
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Family Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Narrative Review of the Association Between Depression and Heart Disease Among Women: Prevalence, Mechanisms of Action, and Treatment.Danielle Rome, Alyssa Sales, Rebecca Leeds, John Usseglio, Talea Cornelius, Catherine Monk, Kim G Smolderen, Nathalie Moise> ;Current Atherosclerosis Reports. 2022 Sep 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: