Dr. Steinke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2116 W Faidley Ave
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone+1 308-381-0162Fax+1 308-389-4445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
- Health Officials Wanted to Close a Meatpacking Plant. The Governor Said NoMay 7th, 2020
- CHI Health Saint FrancisGrand Island, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: