Dr. Gilbow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2023 - 2024
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2020 - 2023
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2016 - 2019
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsUnilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss Associated With Vertebrobasilar Dolichoectasia.Reed C. Gilbow, Douglas S. Ruhl, George T. Hashisaki> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2018 Jan 1
- Laryngofissure for resection of a recurrent saccular cyst.Gilbow Rc, Reed Jm, Jeffrey D. Carron> ;Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 2015 Oct 1
- Ochsner LSU Health ShreveportShreveport, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: