Dr. Bowers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10012 Kennerly Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128Phone(314) 842-5660Fax(314) 842-0169
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2004 - 2007
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2002
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Internship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPainful Necrotic Nodules in an Immunocompromised PatientWei Wei Huang, Cheryl Gray, Regina Bowers, Nathan Walk, Anne C. Lind, Ian Hornstra> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2010 Apr 1
- 84 citationsRas-Associated Protein-1 Regulates Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Activation and Migration in Melanoma Cells: Two Processes Important to Melanoma Tumorigenesis ...Ling Gao, Yunfeng Feng, Regina Bowers, Michelle Becker-Hapak, Jennifer M. Gardner, Gerald P. Linette, Haibo Zhao, Lynn A. Cornelius> ;Cancer Research. 2006 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: