Dr. Portnova is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2951 Nw 49th Ave
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone+1 945-486-5700Fax+1 954-484-2574
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Northeastern Pennsylvania HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Crimea Med UnivClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSuperior mesenteric vein thrombosis and duodenal diverticulum.Joel Smith, Teresa L. Carman, Bernardo B. Fernandez, Marc E. Sesto, Regina Portnova> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2000 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: