Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 962
Newfields, NH 03856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reiko Johnson is a family physician. She received her medical degree from University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- ReikoJohnsonMDSeptember 2018
- Catholic Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: