Dr. Rosario is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 Se 9th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Phone+1 954-463-0112Fax+1 954-463-0117
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reinaldo Rosario is a nephrologist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Broward Health Medical Center, Delray Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, and West Boca Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in interventional nephrology and is experienced in dialysis.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic (Florida)Fellowship, Nephrology, 2004 - 2006
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsUrgent-Start Peritoneal Dialysis: Report from a U.S. Private Nephrology PracticeAlberto Casaretto, Reinaldo Rosario, Wayne R Kotzker, Yaselly Pagan-Rosario, Cheryl Groenhoff, Steven Guest> ;Advances in peritoneal dialysis. Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis. 2012 Jan 1
- 5 citationsReview: Relationship between Erythropoietin Administration and Alterations of Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone:Reinaldo Rosario, Murray Epstein> ;Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System. 2006 Sep 1
- 74 citationsHistological changes produced in skin by equally erythemogenic doses of UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and UV-A with psoralens.Reinaldo. Rosario, Gene J. Mark, John A. Parrish, Martin C. Mihm> ;British Journal of Dermatology. 2006 Jul 29
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: