Are you Dr. Sivadas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 N Belle Mead Ave
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone+1 631-444-3490Fax+1 631-444-7518
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rekha Sivadas, MD is an infectious disease specialist in East Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2003
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsControlled Clinical Comparison of BacT/ALERT Standard Aerobic Medium with BACTEC Standard Aerobic Medium for Culturing BloodStanley Mirrett, L. Barth Reller, Cathy A. Petti, Christopher W. Woods, Bindu Vazirani, Rekha Sivadas, Melvin P. Weinstein> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2003 Jun 1