Are you Dr. Chevli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4117 Medical Center Dr
Fayetteville, NY 13066Phone+1 315-329-4968Fax+1 315-452-2510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Renate Chevli, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Fayetteville, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972 - 1976
- St Joseph's HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2017
- NY State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAntepartum hemorrhage and shock.Raja W. Abdul-Karim, Renate N. Chevli> ;Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1976 Sep 1
- Sustained isometric contraction of skeletal muscle depleted of phosphocreatine.Fitch, C. D., Chevli, R., Petrofsky, J. S., Kopp, S. J.> ;Life Sci. 1978 Sep 25
- beta-Guanidinopropionate and phosphorylated beta-guanidinopropionate as substrates for creatine kinase.Chevli, R., Fitch, C. D.> ;Biochem Med. 1979 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Life Fellow