Dr. Armstrong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office131 Stony Cir
Santa Rosa, CA 95401Phone+1 707-541-7700Fax+1 570-573-5415
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital/University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Wretched Work in a 'WAR ZONE' - Senior Doctor Warns That KPH Colleagues Could Face PTSDJuly 16th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: