Are you Dr. Marquardt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Wardenburg Dr
Boulder, CO 80309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Renee Marquardt, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Boulder, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and California. She is an Assistant Professor at University of California.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1998 - 2001
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1998
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science - RochesterClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsStimulants, neuroleptics, and children's friendship training for children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.Fred Frankel, Blair Paley, Renee Marquardt, Mary J. O'Connor> ;Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 2006 Dec 1
- 39 citationsPredictors of stress in parents of children with fetal alcohol spectrum disordersBlair Paley, Mary J. O'Connor, Fred Frankel, Renee Marquardt> ;Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2006 Oct 1
- 76 citationsA controlled social skills training for children with fetal alcohol spectrum disordersMary J. O'Connor, Fred Frankel, Blair Paley, Amy M. Schonfeld, Erika M. Carpenter, Elizabeth A. Laugeson, Renee Marquardt> ;Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 2006 Aug 1