Dr. Moadel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 East 210th Street
4th Floor, Silver Zone, Division of Nuclear Medicine
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-5013Fax(718) 920-2629
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Moadel is the Program Director of the Nuclear Medicine Residency and Associate Professor of Radiology
Dr. Moadel’s professional interests in Nuclear Medicine include Pediatrics, and the use of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals in Oncology, and she has extensive experience in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine. She is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, board eligible in Internal Medicine, has certifications in Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT Angiography, and is certified to administer radioimmunotherapy for lymphoma and selective internal radiation therapy for liver cancers. Dr. Moadel also has a special interest in the therapy of thyroid, liver and prostate cancers.
Dr. Moadel is a member of the Dean's Council for Engineering Driven Medicine at her undergraduate alma mater, Stony Brook University College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
She attained her MD and Master of Clinical Research at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where she also completed her Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and PET Fellowship training.
Certifications and Licenses: New York State Medical License, Nuclear Medicine Board Certification, Certified in Administration of Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals: Zevalin, SIR-Spheres, TheraSphere.
Engineering Driven Medicine, Pediatric Nuclear Medicine, Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals in Oncology.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineMSc, Clinical Research, 2004 - 2007
- Einstein/Montefiore Med CtrFellowship, PET Fellowship, 2000 - 2001
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1996
- Stony Brook UniversityBachelor Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, 1983 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Parviz Lalezari Award Montefiore Medical Center, 2004
- Leo M. Davidoff Society Award for Teaching, Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1998
- A Randomized Phase IIa Efficacy and Safety Study of Radium-223 Dichloride With Abiraterone Acetate or Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Bayer Study Director
- FOLFOX Plus SIR-SPHERES MICROSPHERES Versus FOLFOX Alone in Patients With Liver Mets From Primary Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2006 Aug 01Devinder Singh, MDHoward Harvin, MDRolf Hultsch, MDRonald Korn, MDParmjeet Banghar, MDJames Choi, MDJoan Dahmer, MDAnjali Iyengar, MDCarol Fillian, RN, MSNEileen Gebhart, RN, MSNSusan Myers, RN, FNPJohn N...
Publications & Presentations
- Gallium-67 Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Affects Management of Infections of Left Ventricular Assist Devices.Yoram A. Puius, Fauziya Parkar, Aileen Tlamsa, Justin A Nistico, Victoria A. Muggia, Grace Y. Minamoto, Ulrich P. Jorde, Daniel J. Goldstein, Renee M. Moadel> ;Asaio Journal. 2020 Nov 12
- Impact of Patient-Centered Care on the Patient Experience in Nuclear Medicine.Jesse Berman, Renee M. Moadel, Adam E. Goldman-Yassen, Tony Abraham, Kenny Ye, Juliya Volansky, Shlomit Goldberg-Stein> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2020 Sep 1
- The Utility of 18FDG PET/CT Versus Bone Scan for Identification of Bone Metastases in a Pediatric Sarcoma Population and a Review of the Literature.Adit L. Tal, Hiten Doshi, Fauziya Parkar, Tony Abraham, Charito Love, Kenny Ye, Rui Yang, Bang H. Hoang, David M. Loeb, Alexander J. Chou, David S. Geller, Renee M. Mo...> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- President, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Greater New York Chapter 2012 - 2014
- Board of Regents, American College of Nuclear Medicine 2004 - 2015
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular ImagingMember
- Radiological Society of North AmericaMember
- Montefiore Medical CenterBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: