Dr. Pride is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Central Florida College of MedicineClass of 2017
- Dartmouth CollegeBA, Biology, Cum Laude, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2018 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans With Perineural Invasion of the Neck Treated With Mohs Micrographic Surgery.Renee Pride, Carolyn N Wieland, Nahid Y. Vidal> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2021 Jun 1
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of local recurrence rates of head and neck cutaneous melanomas after wide local excision, Mohs micrographic surgery, or staged exci...Peter G. Bittar, Julie M. Bittar, Jeremy R. Etzkorn, Jerry D. Brewer, Leora Aizman, Thuzar M. Shin, Joseph F. Sobanko, Harold William Higgins, Cerrene N. Giordano, Jus...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 May 4
- Acne treatment: analysis of acne-related social media posts and the impact on patient care.Urso, B.,Updyke, K. M.,Domozych, R.,Solomon, J. A.,Brooks, I.,Burton, V.,Dellavalle, R. P.> ;Cutis. 2018 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: