Dr. Schroeder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office213 10th Ave W
Ashland, WI 54806Phone+1 715-209-8346
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin (Madison)Residency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State License 2010 - 2019
- SD State License Active through 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: