Are you Dr. Sunday?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 Highway 54 W
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone(843) 651-2624Fax(843) 357-4940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Renee Sunday, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Fayetteville, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital-Forsyth.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 2000
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2018
- KY State Medical License 2001 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsLow cardiac output complicating pericardiectomy for pericardial tamponadeRenee Sunday, Lary A. Robinson, Voytek Bosek> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1999 Jan 1