Dr. Sundstrom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Houghton Ave
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone+1 989-583-6800Fax+1 989-583-6915
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1992 - 2023
- AOA Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Refining the DFNB7-DFNB11 deafness locus using intragenic polymorphisms in a novel gene, TMEM2.Scott, D. A., Drury, S., Sundstrom, R. A., Bishop, J., Swiderski, R. E., Carmi, R., Ramesh, A., Elbedour, K., Srikumari Srisailapathy, C. R., Keats, B. J., Sheffield, ...> ;Gene. 2000 Apr 4
- Autosomal recessive nonsyndromic hearing loss.Sundstrom, R. A., Van Laer, L., Van Camp, G., Smith, R. J.> ;Am J Med Genet. 1999 Sep 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: