Are you Dr. Xia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3405 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60608Phone+1 773-247-2131Fax+1 773-247-3110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Renlin Xia, MD is an anesthesiologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Norwegian American Hospital, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, and Roseland Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hunterdon Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1991
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2026
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCyclosporine-induced hypotension.George W. Parkhurst, Byong H. Moon, Rinlin Xia, Marguerite T. Littleton, Arthur V. Prancan> ;Transplantation. 1989 Nov 1