Dr. Shin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Cummings Center Dr, Suite 112D
Beverly, MA 01915Phone(978) 922-9226Fax(978) 922-9203
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2017 - 2018
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsLaparoscopic versus open splenectomy for splenomegaly: the verdict is unclear.Reuben D Shin, Roger Lis, Nicholas R Levergood, David C. Brooks, Brent Shoji, Ali Tavakkoli> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2019 Apr 1
- 21 citationsRevision of Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass with Limb Distalization for Inadequate Weight Loss or Weight Regain.Reuben D Shin, Michael B. Goldberg, Allison S Shafran, Samuel A Shikora, Melissa C Majumdar, Scott A. Shikora> ;Obesity Surgery. 2019 Mar 1
- Anna Jaques Brings Surgical Weight Loss Services Close to HomeApril 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: