Dr. Hoffman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15031 Rinaldi Street
Mission Hills, CA 91345Phone(818) 496-1480
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsManaging nasopharyngeal carcinoma with intracavitary brachytherapy: one institution's 45-year experience.Nancy Y. Lee, Rex Hoffman, Theodore L. Phillips, Ping Xia, Jeanne M. Quivey, Vivian Weinberg, I-Chow Hsu> ;Brachytherapy. 2002 Jan 1
- 126 citationsTHE SIGNIFICANCE OF PRETREATMENT CD4 COUNT ON THE OUTCOME AND TREATMENT TOLERANCE OF HIV-POSITIVE PATIENTS WITH ANAL CANCERRex Hoffman, Mark L. Welton, Barbara Klencke, Vivian Weinberg, Richard Krieg> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1999 Apr 1
- LA County Coronavirus Hospitalizations Drop, but Daily Death Toll Remains High at 65January 22nd, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: