Are you Dr. Mohammadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mary St
Evansville, IN 47747Phone(812) 450-3405Fax(812) 450-3099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reza Mohammadi, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Kentucky, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Robert Packer HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1993
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- IN State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsDroplet impact on superhydrophobic surfaces fully decorated with cylindrical macrotextures.Mehran Abolghasemibizaki, Reza Mohammadi> ;Journal of colloid and interface science. 2018 Jan 1
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana