Rhonda C Selvin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Rhonda Selvin is a family nurse practitioner in Augusta, ME and is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center. She focuses care on shared patient goals and holistic treatment combined with Western medicine and practice design and improvement, integrating behavioral health and addiction care in primary care / family practice. She has a private practice focusing on Therapeutic Touch, sound healing and Mindfulness practice.
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Education & Training
- University of Southern MaineMasters
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 2019 Maine Nurse Practitioner Of the Year Advocate MNPA/AANP, 2019
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
OfficeAugusta Family Medicine
15 Enterprise Drive
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-621-8800Fax+1 207-621-8801
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: