Dr. Kelsey-Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office455 Lee St SW
Atlanta, GA 30310Phone(404) 752-1000Fax(404) 752-1191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Tips for Facilitating Lifestyle Changes in Low-Income Communities.Smith, W.,Kelsey-Harris, R.> ;Am Fam Physician. 2018 Sep 15
- Intimate partner violence: Screen others, besides heterosexual women.McMillan-Persaud, B.,Clark, K. P.,Kelsey-Harris, R.,Omole, F.> ;J Fam Pract. 2014 Jun 07
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: