Are you Dr. Garza-Quintero?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Burton St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49506Phone+1 616-245-1947Fax+1 616-245-7151
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ricardo Garza-Quintero, MD is an internist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Utah. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Metro Health - University of Michigan Health.
Education & Training
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi Faculty of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1900 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsAlanine protects rabbit proximal tubules against anoxic injury in vitroRicardo Garza-Quintero, Jaime Ortega-López, Jay H. Stein, Manjeri A. Venkatachalam> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 1990 Apr 1
- Conservation of structure in ATP-depleted proximal tubules: role of calcium, polyphosphoinositides, and glycine.Garza-Quintero, R., Weinberg, J. M., Ortega-Lopez, J., Davis, J. A., Venkatachalam, M. A.> ;Am J Physiol. 1993 Nov
- Comparison of the oxidation rates of glucose and lactate in relation to support of Na+ reabsorption.Cohen, J. J., Gregg, C. M., Merkens, L. S., Brand, P. H., Garza-Quintero, R., Pashley, D. H., Black, A. J.> ;Curr Probl Clin Biochem. 1977 Oct 23
- Join now to see all
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan
- Metro Health - University of Michigan HealthWyoming, Michigan