Dr. Jimenez-Kimble is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25825 Vermont Ave
Harbor City, CA 90710Phone(310) 325-5111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsDifferential Risk of Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy among Hispanic WomenMyles Wolf, Anand Shah, Ricardo Jimenez-Kimble, Jenny Sauk, Jeffrey L. Ecker, Ravi Thadhani> ;Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2004 May 1
- 91 citationsInflammation and Glucose Intolerance A prospective study of gestational diabetes mellitusMyles Wolf, Jenny Sauk, Anand Shah, Karen V. Smirnakis, Ricardo Jimenez-Kimble, Jeffrey L. Ecker, Ravi Thadhani> ;Diabetes Care. 2004 Jan 1
- 38 citationsInsulin Resistance But Not Inflammation Is Associated With Gestational HypertensionMyles Wolf, Laura Sandler, Ricardo Jimenez-Kimble, Anand Shah, Jeffrey L. Ecker, Ravi Thadhani> ;Hypertension. 2002 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: